Long Island based Developer/General Contractor seeking experienced Construction Project Manager. The candidate must possess strong organizational skills and strong computer literacy skills.
Basic Function: The Construction Project Manager position is accountable for preparing and managing the progress of projects from start to completion. The candidate will work with design teams, expeditors, and local agencies. The candidate must be able to review plans and specifications and evaluate. The candidate must be able to perform leveling of trades, scopes of work and contracts. The candidate must be able to develop and manage schedules, review and recommend requisitions, and sign-offs and project closeouts.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Review contract related requisitions
- Review supplier invoices related to a project
- Review related Lien Waivers
- Review time sheets for work related to a project
- Write up Inter-company billing for reimbursable items
- Close out projects upon project completion
Desired Qualifications: A detailed knowledge of project contracts and change order documents with a strong background in all Project Management functions. Must have excellent communication and writing skills, and at least five years of experience in construction project management. Knowledge of AIA Documentation.
- Employee contributions and waiting periods may apply
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Project Management: 5 years
Please send resume and cover letter to HR-Email@BDG.net.